If your PC is used by several persons such as your children or clients you should not be without concern: you are the only person who is responsible of all the activities done on your computer. With unrestricted access and authorization, any person can use and/or download any program on your PC. Furthermore, anyone can access through your Internet connection to any Web site. These risks presented by your computer show the necessity of using an efficient solution of protection.
PC-Controller is an efficient software that protects and supervises your PC and Internet connection and records ALL the activities of your computer. It supervises and records all which is typed on your keyboard, your mouse activities, all the used and downloaded programs and all the visited web sites. The software can record periodically the desktop's image (the entire screen capture).
PC-C can also be used to supervise and block words and Internet addresses. You can define one or several lists of censured words and web site URLs. At any moment, you can store or update your lists and add or remove any word or web site you want. Once PC-C is activated, if a censured word is typed on a window (in any software dialog), this last will be closed immediately. If an undesirable URL is typed or accessed by a navigator (e.g. using favorite links), the navigator will be automatically closed and a warning message will be displayed to the user. Supervising and recording the activities can be enabled or disabled at any moment.
Once PC-C is executed, it can be accessed only using a password that you define so nobody else can access the software. It can run secretly in the background and be configured to be completely invisible to the user and still accessible by the parent or supervisor.
The version 1.01 allows to run the control in an invisible mode automatically when Windows start. To have access to the software in this invisible mode, you have just to write a secret code in any window.
» version 1.01 - posted on 2008-12-01
» version 1.2 - posted on 2006-10-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright c 2008, My WinSoft.
All rights reserved.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. My WinSoft grants you a license to use this SOFTWARE with a charge of 20,00 € (or equivalent) on any hardware product during any period of time. "You" means the company, entity or individual. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by My WinSoft. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United states, French and UK copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of My WinSoft and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. My WinSoft DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. My WinSoft DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ABETECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER My WinSoft NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF My WinSoft HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
8. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL My WinSoft OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF My WinSoft HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL My WinSoft'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and My WinSoft which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to My WinSoft.